Build a Better Online Store: 10 Best WooComerce Website Themes to Use
Interested in building your own online store? Build a professional and modern-looking website by using one of these 10 best WooCommerce website themes!
Building an online store is a huge step toward increasing your customer base, attracting new potential clients, making new sales, and increasing your profit. WooCommerce has a lot of benefits and it is the perfect option for small business owners and beginners who want to sell products or services online in a professional way.
The best thing about WooCommerce is that it is easy to setup and even more easy to use. The basic plugins and features are free, meaning you can build a completely functional store and run it within a few hours. Another great thing is that it integrates easily with any WordPress template, and it features a minimal, clean, and yet modern design which makes your store look beautiful and professional. When it comes to the payments, they can also be easily set up and you have a few options to choose from, including check payments, cash on delivery, direct bank transfer, and PayPal. You can also add additional payment methods with several WooCommerce extensions. There is one last reason why WooCommerce is the best and top-recommended option for all those individuals and businesses out there who want to build an online store. You can integrate WooCommerce with the best accounting software - QuickBooks. Yes, WooCommerce can handle this and so much more.
Choosing a WooCommerce theme is not easy. There are so many website themes today, which makes it difficult to choose the right one for your website. That is why you can get some inspiration for your online store by looking up some examples of designed ecommerce website templates, to do so, click here.
Here are some helpful tips that will make the process simpler:
- Appealing Design - Find themes with attractive and beautiful design. On top of looking good, your template should also be appropriate for your visitors and potential clients, as well as, for the type of products you sell online.
- Continued Updates and Support - Pick a template that is well-supported, updated, and maintained if you want to avoid any additional conflicts when WordPress or WooCommerce as they launch new updates.
- Custom Functionality - If you think that you will demand custom functionalities and features such as custom widgets, sliders or other layout options, make sure to pick a theme that has those functionalities integrated.
- Fast Loading Time and Responsive Design - When looking for a theme, make sure the theme loads fast and it has a responsive design.
Here are some of the best WooCommerce website themes to check out:
- Flatsome - This is a responsive theme with clean and modern design and with a lot of features integrated. It comes with a website builder which allows you to create interesting and unique layouts for your new store.
- Kallyas - A multi-purpose WooCommerce theme that comes with a page builder which helps you to create any layout design you want.
- Porto - This theme comes with 25 different homepage layouts, responsive design, and an admin panel that lets you personalize almost any aspect of the template.
- XStore - If you are looking for a template that will allow you to present your individual pages in modern style, this is the perfect one for you.
- Oxygen - This theme features an elegant and minimal design and comes with a lot of options for customization. You can easily personalize the look and feel of the theme.
- Basel - This is a responsive and clean WooCommerce website template suitable for different business niches.
- Aurum - A minimalist and responsive theme with a simple and yet modern design. It is flexible, beautiful, and super fast theme.
- Merchandiser - This theme is ideal for a simple store that doesn’t require any extra advanced features. Merchandiser loads fast, is responsive and optimized for SEO.
- Mr.Tailor - This theme is suitable for different niches. It comes with advanced typography options, has a responsive design, and multiple layout functionalities built-in.
- Suprema - A modern and functional theme with a responsive design, absolutely capable of adapting to different niches.
Pick a theme and launch your online store!